The New York Times Crossword is one of the most popular crosswords in the United States. It is published six days a week, and has a weekday and Sunday edition. The New York Times Crossword is known for its challenging puzzles, and its wide variety of puzzles.
The New York Times Crossword Features:
7-day trial of The New York Times Crossword. After the trial ends, you will have the following subscription options:
– Monthly subscription for $14.99
– Annual subscription for $119.99
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Download The New York Times Crossword APK Free
|APK Name||The New York Times Crossword|
|App Latest version:||4.37.2|
|The New York Times Crossword last updated time||Aug 31, 2022|
|Developed by||The New York Times Company|
How To Download and Install The New York Times Crossword For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install The New York Times Crossword App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “The New York Times Crossword App” in the search bar.
- Find the The New York Times Crossword App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the The New York Times Crossword App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “The New York Times Crossword App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use The New York Times Crossword App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About The New York Times Crossword APK:
Keep your mind sharp with word games from The New York Times. Free to download, the app offers puzzles for every level so you can steadily improve your skills. From The Crossword and Wordle to Spelling Bee, we’ve got a word game for every player.
Upgrade your downtime with the following features:
AD-FREE WORD GAMES
There are never any ads to disrupt the fun in The New York Times Crossword app, so you can play without distraction.
Looking for a classic word game? Subscribers can play the same daily puzzle that’s printed in The New York Times in our app. Crosswords increase in difficulty from Monday to Saturday, so there’s something for everyone.
Want a word game that starts with a blank slate? Play the original Wordle — created by Josh Wardle — in our app. See if you can guess the 5-letter word in 6 tries or less.
Is scrambling your strong suit? Play Spelling Bee and see how many words you can make with 7 letters. Play at your own pace with new daily puzzles and track your stats.
THE MINI CROSSWORD
Short on time? The Mini is all the fun of The Crossword, but you can solve it in seconds. These word games don’t increase in difficulty throughout the week and feature simpler clues.
Start a friendly competition with The Mini leaderboards. Add up to 25 friends to see who can solve today’s Mini puzzle the fastest.
Sharpen your skills with thousands of crosswords. Subscribers get access to our archive of over 10,000 Crossword and over 2,000 Mini Crossword puzzles.
Track your progress for The Crossword, Wordle and Spelling Bee. For The Crossword, monitor your average solve times, see how many puzzles you can solve in a row or improve your solve rate. Plus follow your streak and more in Wordle, and track how often you reach the different levels in Spelling Bee.
DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS:
Download our app to be automatically enrolled in a no obligation 7-day free trial with all subscriber benefits. After the trial ends, you can purchase a monthly or annual New York Times Games subscription.
Enjoy unlimited gameplay, The Crossword archive and more with a monthly or annual subscription. See our subscription offers for further details.
PAYMENT AND AUTOMATIC RENEWAL TERMS:
IF YOU SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEW YORK TIMES GAMES VIA THIS APP, PAYMENT WILL BE CHARGED BY APPLE TO YOUR APPLE ID ACCOUNT AT CONFIRMATION OF PURCHASE. YOUR APPLE ID ACCOUNT WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CHARGED FOR RENEWAL AT THE APPLICABLE RATE SHOWN TO YOU AT THE TIME OF SUBSCRIPTION EVERY CALENDAR MONTH (FOR MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTIONS) OR EVERY YEAR (FOR ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTIONS) WITHIN 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE END OF THE CURRENT BILLING PERIOD. YOU WILL BE CHARGED IN ADVANCE. YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WILL AUTOMATICALLY CONTINUE EACH MONTH OR YEAR UNLESS IT IS CANCELED AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE THE END OF THE CURRENT PERIOD. TO CANCEL, PLEASE TURN OFF AUTO-RENEW AT LEAST 24-HOURS BEFORE THE END OF THE CURRENT PERIOD. YOU CAN TURN OFF AUTO-RENEW AT ANY TIME FROM YOUR ITUNES ACCOUNT SETTINGS. CANCELLATION TAKES EFFECT AT THE END OF THE CURRENT BILLING PERIOD.
BY DOWNLOADING THE NEW YORK TIMES CROSSWORD APP, you agree to:
• The automatic renewal terms stated above.
• The New York Times California Privacy Notices: https://www.nytimes.com/privacy/california-notice
• The New York Times Terms of Service: https://www.nytimes.com/content/help/rights/terms/terms-of-service.html
• Apple Terms of Sale: https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/us/terms.html
Please note: A subscription to New York Times Games does not include access to any other New York Times products, including but not limited to nytimes.com, New York Times Cooking, Wirecutter, mobile news content and other apps on non-iOS devices.
1. Is The New York Times Crossword available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the The New York Times Crossword app is available for PC.
2. How do I run The New York Times Crossword on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of The New York Times Crossword App, however there are a number of ways to play The New York Times Crossword on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the The New York Times Crossword app free?
Ans: Yes, the The New York Times Crossword app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
The New York Times Crossword android application is a fantastic way to keep your mind sharp and entertained. The puzzles are challenging and entertaining, and the app is easy to use. I highly recommend this app for anyone who loves puzzles.