Sight words are some of the most commonly used words in the English language. They appear in books, newspapers, magazines, and other written materials. Sight words are also used in spoken English.
Sight Words – Reading Games Features:
-A word search game to help with familiarization of sight words
-A classic word game with audio reinforcement
-A game where you race rats to find the correct word
-A game where you complete a jigsaw puzzle of a sight word
-A game where you help Mr. Pelican eat the right word
-A game where you help animals blast off into space
-A game where you help a rocket launch by finding the correct word
Download Sight Words – Reading Games APK Free
|APK Name||Sight Words – Reading Games|
|App Latest version:||null|
|Sight Words – Reading Games last updated time||May 21, 2020|
|Developed by||JD Software LLC|
How To Download and Install Sight Words – Reading Games For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install Sight Words – Reading Games App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “Sight Words – Reading Games App” in the search bar.
- Find the Sight Words – Reading Games App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the Sight Words – Reading Games App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “Sight Words – Reading Games App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use Sight Words – Reading Games App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About Sight Words – Reading Games APK:
Dolch Sight Words – Word Games for Preschool, kindergarten, and first grade through third grade.
The learning games help young kids have fun with Sight Words. The games help students get familiar with the sight words even at a preschool level. Sight words are common words that don’t follow basic phonics and are designed to help kids read faster. Dolch Sight words are many of the most common written words. With practice, spelling becomes easier for these words that don’t follow the rules. The word lists include multiple grade levels: Preschool, Kindergarten, first grade, second grade, and third grade.
The full version includes 6 Games. While this version includes only the first 2.
A classic word search with assisted audio to reinforce the learning. The levels are designed to slowly increases in difficulty as well as encouraging the child to complete each level.
Icecream Bubble Pop
Have fun popping bubbles as you stack a super ice cream cone. Watchout the ice cream might fall over.
Find the correct word to speed up your rat to win the race.
Listen to the sight word and then complete the jigsaw puzzle to see it.
Mr Pelican is hungry and it is his lucky day. Word Fish are parachuting down. Help him to learn to eat the right words.
Animals in Space
Find the correct reading word to build a rocket. Blast off!
1. Is Sight Words – Reading Games available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the Sight Words – Reading Games app is available for PC.
2. How do I run Sight Words – Reading Games on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of Sight Words – Reading Games App, however there are a number of ways to play Sight Words – Reading Games on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the Sight Words – Reading Games app free?
Ans: Yes, the Sight Words – Reading Games app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
Sight Words – Reading Games is a great application for helping students learn to read. The games are fun and engaging, and the students can progress at their own pace. The application is easy to use and can be adapted to any level of student.