Albert Einstein is considered one of the most influential thinkers of all time. A German-born physicist, he is best known for his theory of relativity and for his contributions to quantum mechanics. What many people don’t know is that Einstein was also a mathematician. In this course, you will learn about the mathematics that Einstein used to develop his theories. You will also learn how to apply these techniques to problems in physics and other fields.
How To Download and Install Albert: Learn Math For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install Albert: Learn Math App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “Albert: Learn Math App” in the search bar.
- Find the Albert: Learn Math App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the Albert: Learn Math App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “Albert: Learn Math App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use Albert: Learn Math App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
Albert: Learn Math Features:
1. Learn and exercise math skills for 1st through 6th graders.
2. Basic Operations: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division.
3. Times Table up to 20×20.
4. Order of Operations.
5. Negative Numbers: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division of negative numbers.
6. Fractions: Introduction to fractions, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division of fractions, Common denominator, Simplifying fractions, Improper fractions.
7. Decimal Numbers: Place value, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division of decimal numbers, Converting fractions to decimals.
8. Percentages: Convert fractions to percentages, Convert decimal numbers to percentages, Percentage of quantity.
Summary of Albert: Learn Math APK:
|APK Name||Albert: Learn Math|
|App Latest version:||1.3|
|Albert: Learn Math last updated time||Sep 1, 2019|
|Developed by||Shuki Avraham|
1. Is Albert: Learn Math available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the Albert: Learn Math app is available for PC.
2. How do I run Albert: Learn Math on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of Albert: Learn Math App, however there are a number of ways to play Albert: Learn Math on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the Albert: Learn Math app free?
Ans: Yes, the Albert: Learn Math app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
Albert: Learn Math is an android application that helps students learn math. The application has a variety of features that help students learn math including flashcards, quizzes, and a calculator. The application is easy to use and helps students learn math in a fun and interactive way.