FreeCell Solitaire is one of the most popular solitaire games in the world. The goal of the game is to move all of the cards from the tableau to the four foundation piles.
FreeCell Solitaire+ Features:
Tweets by BrainiumStudios
Download FreeCell Solitaire+ APK Free
|APK Name||FreeCell Solitaire+|
|App Latest version:||null|
|FreeCell Solitaire+ last updated time||Feb 25, 2022|
|Developed by||Brainium Studios|
How To Download and Install FreeCell Solitaire+ For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install FreeCell Solitaire+ App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “FreeCell Solitaire+ App” in the search bar.
- Find the FreeCell Solitaire+ App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the FreeCell Solitaire+ App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “FreeCell Solitaire+ App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use FreeCell Solitaire+ App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About FreeCell Solitaire+ APK:
FreeCell Solitaire by Brainium is the #1 FreeCell Solitaire game on Android and Google Play and best of all, there are no advertisements!
If you love Solitaire card games, you’re going to love FreeCell Solitaire by Brainium even more! A truly enjoyable, relaxing and fun solitary card game experience with beautiful easy-to-read cards and intuitive controls.
We kept FreeCell true to the spirit of the classic game: the goal is to build up the four foundations in ascending suit sequence from Ace to King with cards of identical suit.
We’ve crafted a carefully designed app with sharp and clean visuals. We specifically optimized the game for Android phones and tablets of all screen sizes for an unmatched experience. For a personal touch, you can also pick the star of your free cell game by selecting your own photos to create custom backgrounds.
If you love FreeCell solitaire, Klondike solitaire, Spider solitaire, Spiderette, Mahjong, Pyramid solitaire, Tripeaks, or any other Patience card games, don’t miss out on the best FreeCell Solitaire for your phone and tablet!
Just give the game a try, and we promise FreeCell Solitaire by Brainium is the most beautiful and user friendly FreeCell solitare you’ve ever played.
♦ Ad Free
♦ Classic FreeCell card game
♦ Gorgeous high resolution graphics
♦ Animated tutorial to learn Free Cell quickly
♦ Smart hints
♦ Unlimited undo
♦ Auto play
♦ Game Statistics
♦ Portrait and Landscape view
♦ Interruption friendly with auto-save and resume
♦ Custom themes from your own photos
♦ Fun and surprising FreeCell Achievements
♦ Phone and tablet support for a perfect game experience
More Fun & Free Classic Games from Brainium:
♦ Klondike solitaire
♦ Spider solitaire
Contact our Five Star support with your questions regarding FreeCell:
Visit us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Visit us on the web
1. Is FreeCell Solitaire+ available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the FreeCell Solitaire+ app is available for PC.
2. How do I run FreeCell Solitaire+ on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of FreeCell Solitaire+ App, however there are a number of ways to play FreeCell Solitaire+ on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the FreeCell Solitaire+ app free?
Ans: Yes, the FreeCell Solitaire+ app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
Overall, I really enjoyed the FreeCell Solitaire+ application. It is a very fun and easy way to pass the time, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good Android solitaire game. The only thing I would change is the number of free games you can play each day. I would like to see that increased to at least 10 or 12. Other than that, I have no complaints and would definitely rate this application 5 out of 5 stars!