Backgammon PlayDrift is the perfect place to play backgammon online. With a user-friendly interface, you can easily find opponents to play against from all over the world. Plus, we offer some great features to make your backgammon experience even better.
Download Backgammon PlayDrift APK Free:
|APK Name||Backgammon PlayDrift|
|App Latest version:||null|
|Backgammon PlayDrift last updated time||Apr 11, 2019|
|Developed by||Carl Hopf|
Backgammon PlayDrift Features:
– Play against AI or local players
– Play online with other players
– Works across devices
– Chat with other players
– Learn strategic thinking
– Join tables around the world
– Conquer the global rankings
About Backgammon PlayDrift
Backgammon is a two-player board game played with dice. The object of the game is to move all of one’s pieces around the board and then bear them off, and to block the opponent’s pieces from doing the same. Backgammon is a member of the tables family, one of the oldest classes of board games in the world.
The game of backgammon is believed to have originated in Iran, where it is still very popular. It is also popular in the Middle East, the Balkans, and in the British Isles. The game is played on a board with 24 points, 12 on each side. Each player has 15 pieces: one king, two rooks, two knights, two bishops, and eight pawns. The pieces are moved according to the roll of two dice.
The player with the highest roll moves first. He rolls the dice and can either move one of his pieces according to the number shown on one die, or he can move two pieces according to the number shown on both dice. If he moves two pieces, he can move one piece to a point and the other piece to any other point on the board, as long as the two points are connected by a line.
When a player rolls doubles, he can move four pieces according to the number shown on the dice, or he can move two pieces twice. If he moves four pieces, he can move two pieces to two different points and the other two pieces to two other different points, as long as the four points are connected by a line.
If a player cannot move according to the number shown on the dice, he must either move one of his pieces to a point where he can legally move according to the number shown on the dice or he must forfeit his turn.
The game is won by the player who first moves all of his pieces around the board and then bears them off. The opponent can block the pieces from moving off the board by landing on them with a piece of his own. The game is also won when the opponent cannot move any of his pieces because they are blocked.
How To Download and Install Backgammon PlayDrift For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install Backgammon PlayDrift App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “Backgammon PlayDrift App” in the search bar.
- Find the Backgammon PlayDrift App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the Backgammon PlayDrift App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “Backgammon PlayDrift App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use Backgammon PlayDrift App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
1. Is Backgammon PlayDrift available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the Backgammon PlayDrift app is available for PC.
2. How do I run Backgammon PlayDrift on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of Backgammon PlayDrift App, however there are a number of ways to play Backgammon PlayDrift on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the Backgammon PlayDrift app free?
Ans: Yes, the Backgammon PlayDrift app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
Backgammon PlayDrift is an android application that allows users to play backgammon online with friends or random opponents. The application is easy to use and provides a fun, interactive experience for backgammon players of all levels.