VectorMan Classic is an arcade game that was originally released in 1994. The game is a side-scrolling platformer in which the player controls a superhero named VectorMan. The objective of the game is to navigate VectorMan through various levels, avoiding obstacles and enemies, in order to reach the end of the level.
Download VectorMan Classic APK Free:
|APK Name||VectorMan Classic|
|App Latest version:||4.1.2|
|VectorMan Classic last updated time||Dec 16, 2020|
VectorMan Classic Features:
Naoto Ohshima, Hirokazu Yasuhara, Yuji Naka
About VectorMan Classic
VectorMan is an old-school sidescrolling platformer in the vein of classics like Sonic the Hedgehog and Super Mario Bros. You play as the eponymous VectorMan, a blue and white android who can run, jump, and shoot energy blasts from his hand. VectorMan’s goal is to travel through each level, defeating enemies and obstacles along the way, in order to reach the exit. The game features 16 levels in total, as well as a time attack mode and a level editor.
How To Download and Install VectorMan Classic For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install VectorMan Classic App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “VectorMan Classic App” in the search bar.
- Find the VectorMan Classic App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the VectorMan Classic App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “VectorMan Classic App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use VectorMan Classic App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
1. Is VectorMan Classic available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the VectorMan Classic app is available for PC.
2. How do I run VectorMan Classic on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of VectorMan Classic App, however there are a number of ways to play VectorMan Classic on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the VectorMan Classic app free?
Ans: Yes, the VectorMan Classic app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
VectorMan Classic is an android application that allows users to play the classic arcade game VectorMan. The game is a side-scrolling platformer in which the player controls the eponymous character, VectorMan, as he attempts to defeat the evil scientist Dr. Robotnik and his robots. The game features ten levels, each with its own unique boss battle. The player can use a variety of weapons and power-ups to defeat their enemies. The game also includes a two-player mode in which players can compete against each other.