Welcome to NYT Cooking, the home of delicious, easy-to-follow recipes from Times journalists and test cooks around the world. Whether you’re a novice in the kitchen or a seasoned pro, you’ll find recipes to inspire and delight, from simple weeknight dinners to special occasion feasts. We’ll help you put dinner on the table, no matter what your dietary restrictions may be. And we’ll give you tips and techniques to make cooking easier and more fun. So pull up a chair, and let’s cook!
NYT Cooking Features:
-Browse and search for recipes from The New York Times
-Save recipes to your personal recipe box
-Create meal plans
-Sync your recipe box between devices
-Filter recipes by course, cuisine, ingredient, occasion, dietary preference, and more
-View recipes on a map
-Watch recipe videos
-Add recipes to your device’s home screen
-Share recipes with your friends and family
Download NYT Cooking APK Free
|APK Name||NYT Cooking|
|App Latest version:||2.53.0|
|NYT Cooking last updated time||Oct 28, 2022|
|category||Food & Drink|
|Developed by||The New York Times Company|
How To Download and Install NYT Cooking For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install NYT Cooking App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “NYT Cooking App” in the search bar.
- Find the NYT Cooking App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the NYT Cooking App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “NYT Cooking App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use NYT Cooking App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
About NYT Cooking
The New York Times Cooking App is the perfect way to bring the recipes of The New York Times to your fingertips. With over 18,000 recipes, the app has something for everyone. You can search by ingredient, course, cuisine, occasion, nutritional needs, and more. Once you’ve found the perfect recipe, you can add it to your personal recipe box, or print it out. The New York Times Cooking App also includes features like timers, measurement converters, and grocery lists.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
1. Is NYT Cooking available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the NYT Cooking app is available for PC.
2. How do I run NYT Cooking on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of NYT Cooking App, however there are a number of ways to play NYT Cooking on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the NYT Cooking app free?
Ans: Yes, the NYT Cooking app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
The New York Times Cooking Android app is a comprehensive and convenient tool for home cooks. With recipes from well-known chefs, NYT Cooking can help you prepare your favorite dishes or explore new ones. The app includes step-by-step instructions, photos, and tips from Times journalists. You can also save your favorite recipes, create shopping lists, and find cooking classes in your area.