Math can be a difficult subject for many students, but XtraMath is here to help! With our fun and interactive exercises, students will be able to improve their math skills in no time. XtraMath is the perfect resource for students of all ages and levels.
Download XtraMath APK Free
|App Latest version:||20.0.0|
|XtraMath last updated time||Aug 14, 2020|
How To Download and Install XtraMath For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install XtraMath App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “XtraMath App” in the search bar.
- Find the XtraMath App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the XtraMath App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “XtraMath App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use XtraMath App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
2. How do I run XtraMath on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of XtraMath App, however there are a number of ways to play XtraMath on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
XtraMath is a math fact fluency program that helps students increase their math fluency and recall in order to succeed in fractions, decimals, and other higher-level math concepts. XtraMath student activities are simple and straightforward and take about 10 minutes each day. The program uses sophisticated methods to present your child with the right problem at the right time to maximize the effectiveness of practice. Students earn a certificate of achievement when they complete an operation as well as receive trophy awards as they hit program milestones.
You will receive a weekly progress report via e-mail. The report shows how well your child knows their math facts and the progress they are making toward mastery. More detailed reports can be accessed via the web at any time. Additionally, there is a user guide you can download that will walk you through the program and the reports.
Many educators choose XtraMath to supplement their regular math curriculum in the classroom. XtraMath does not have any advertising within the app, and we comply with applicable data privacy laws, such as FERPA, COPPA, and GDPR, as well as have signed the Student Privacy Pledge. User data and information is never sold or given to third parties.
XtraMath® is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to math achievement for all. Our goal is to develop effective, efficient, adaptive, and intrinsically rewarding supplemental math activities.
Math has never been this much fun! With the XtraMath android application, students can practice math skills on the go. The app is easy to use and provides a variety of exercises to help students improve their math skills. XtraMath is ideal for students in elementary and middle school.