Moths are a very diverse group of organisms, with over 150,000 species described worldwide. The Pacific Northwest is home to a rich and varied moth community, with over 1,000 species documented. Many of these species are rare and poorly studied, making the PNW moth fauna an interesting and exciting area of study for moth enthusiasts and scientists alike.
PNW Moths Features:
1. An interactive identification key to the more than 1,200 moth species featured on the PNW Moths website.
2. Designed for people with no prior knowledge of moth identification.
3. Narrows the list of possible species in response to responses users give to easy-to-understand questions about seasonality, location, size, and color patterns.
4. Photos of all of the species known from the region in the families Drepanidae, Uraniidae, Lasiocampidae, Saturniidae, Sphingidae, Notodontidae, Erebidae, Euteliidae, Nolidae, and Noctuidae.
5. Updated regularly in response to new discoveries.
6. Allows users to record information and photos from moth observations to their mobile device and upload their observations to the PNW Moths app server.
7. A terrific resource for students, educators, naturalists, and anyone else interested in identifying m
Download PNW Moths APK Free
|APK Name||PNW Moths|
|App Latest version:||1.01|
|PNW Moths last updated time||Jun 27, 2021|
|Developed by||Pacific Northwest Moths|
How To Download and Install PNW Moths For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install PNW Moths App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “PNW Moths App” in the search bar.
- Find the PNW Moths App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the PNW Moths App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “PNW Moths App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use PNW Moths App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
About PNW Moths
PNW Moths is an app for moth enthusiasts of all levels of interest and expertise. The app includes a catalog of moths found in the Pacific Northwest, identification tools, a photo gallery, and a blog with updates on new moth discoveries. In addition, the app offers users the ability to record their sightings of moths and share them with other app users.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
1. Is PNW Moths available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the PNW Moths app is available for PC.
2. How do I run PNW Moths on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of PNW Moths App, however there are a number of ways to play PNW Moths on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the PNW Moths app free?
Ans: Yes, the PNW Moths app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
PNW Moths is an android application that helps users identify and learn about moths found in the Pacific Northwest. The app includes photos and information on over 100 different species of moths. PNW Moths is a great tool for nature enthusiasts of all levels of experience.