MCOVID-19 is a novel coronavirus discovered in 2019. It is similar to SARS-CoV, the virus that caused the 2002-2004 SARS pandemic. As of June 2019, only a limited number of cases have been identified in people in the Middle East, all of whom have since recovered.
– Official Covid-19 related guidelines from the Government of Mizoram.
– Information on Covid-19 including symptoms, treatment, and prevention.
– Contact information for the Government of Mizoram regarding Covid-19.
– Links to official Government of Mizoram websites related to Covid-19.
– A list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Covid-19 and the Government of Mizoram’s responses.
– News and updates on Covid-19 from the Government of Mizoram.
– Details on the Government of Mizoram’s response to Covid-19.
– How to get help if you are affected by Covid-19.
Download mCOVID-19 APK Free
|App Latest version:||1.0.0|
|mCOVID-19 last updated time||Apr 27, 2021|
|Developed by||Department of ICT|
How To Download and Install mCOVID-19 For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install mCOVID-19 App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “mCOVID-19 App” in the search bar.
- Find the mCOVID-19 App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the mCOVID-19 App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “mCOVID-19 App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use mCOVID-19 App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About mCOVID-19 APK:
Official Covid-19 related guidelines and information from Government of Mizoram.
1. Is mCOVID-19 available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the mCOVID-19 app is available for PC.
2. How do I run mCOVID-19 on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of mCOVID-19 App, however there are a number of ways to play mCOVID-19 on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the mCOVID-19 app free?
Ans: Yes, the mCOVID-19 app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
The mCOVID-19 application is a valuable tool to help individuals track the spread of the COVID-19 virus. The app provides up-to-date information on the number of confirmed cases and where the virus is spreading. The app also offers tips on how to protect yourself from the virus.