Are you tired of wasting your time on the phone? Are you always wondering how long you’ve been on the phone for? Well, with Call-Timer, you’ll never have to worry about that again! Call-Timer is an app that will help you keep track of the time you’ve spent on the phone. It’s simple to use and easy to understand. With Call-Timer, you’ll be able to manage your time more efficiently and get more done in less time!
Download Call-Timer APK Free
|App Latest version:||null|
|Call-Timer last updated time||Oct 28, 2021|
How To Download and Install Call-Timer For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install Call-Timer App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “Call-Timer App” in the search bar.
- Find the Call-Timer App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the Call-Timer App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “Call-Timer App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use Call-Timer App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
Call-Timer is an Android app that helps you keep track of your call time and avoid overages. The app has a simple, easy-to-use interface. You can add calls to your timer by selecting the contact from your phonebook or by entering the number manually. The app will show you the time you’ve been on the call, as well as how much time is left. You can also set a notification to remind you when your call is about to end.
1. Auto hang up: user sets time limit once the application will time calls and automatically hang up them for you. This is applied for both outgoing calls and incoming calls (depend on configuration).
2. Periodic notifications: This is useful for people who are charged per minute, per 30 seconds. per xx seconds (depend on configuration).
3. Specific numbers (work in all Android versions except Android 9): Allow you to specify individual phone numbers to apply limit of talk time to. You can add phone number to specific number list either by picking up contact from contacts list or by adding phone number prefixes, which are common beginning digits of the phone numbers that you want to add to the specific number list. Please note that when you choose to use “Specific numbers” feature, Call Timer will ONLY be activated for those number on th configured specific list.
4. Multi-call support. Please read more at http://call-timer.blogspot.
1. Is Call-Timer available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the Call-Timer app is available for PC.
2. How do I run Call-Timer on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of Call-Timer App, however there are a number of ways to play Call-Timer on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the Call-Timer app free?
Ans: Yes, the Call-Timer app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
Call-Timer is a simple, yet useful, Android application that helps to keep track of phone calls. It allows the user to set a timer for how long they would like to talk on the phone, and will notify them when the time is up. This app is perfect for people who need to keep track of their time, or for those who have a set time limit for their phone calls.