Did you know that one in four cell phone users have experienced a dropped call inside a building?
Call Guard is the perfect solution to this problem. It is a small, easy-to-use device that plugs into your phone’s headphone jack and creates a virtual shield around your call, preventing it from dropping.
Call Guard not only keeps your call connected, but it also amplifies your voice so you can be heard clearly over any noise.
Best of all, Call Guard is available at an affordable price, and there is no monthly fee.
Stop worrying about dropped calls and give Call Guard a try today!
Call Guard Features:
1. Protects your privacy
2. Blocks junk calls
3. Identifies overseas calls
4. Blocks unwanted calls
5. Blocks withheld numbers
6. Receives international calls with hidden caller ID
7. Requires monthly subscription
9. Exclusive to SmarTone users
10. Always excited to hear from you
Download Call Guard APK Free
|APK Name||Call Guard|
|App Latest version:||3.2.4|
|Call Guard last updated time||Sep 19, 2022|
How To Download and Install Call Guard For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install Call Guard App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “Call Guard App” in the search bar.
- Find the Call Guard App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the Call Guard App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “Call Guard App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use Call Guard App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About Call Guard APK:
SmarTone is committed to protecting your privacy, and our Call Guard service never saves your contact lists. Call Guard has blocked over 100 million junk calls since its launch#, and will continue to provide a hassle-free service to protect you from unwanted calls.
Call Guard has 5 key features:
1) Junk Calls: Enjoy effective junk call blocking through our ever-expanding user-contributed database. Contribute to the database yourself by reporting the last junk call received with a tap.
2) Overseas Call Notification: Enable you to identify calls from overseas when you pick up the call,
3) VIP Only: A VIP list that only lets the people you care about reach you directly and forwards all other calls to voicemail.
4) Black List: Your own personalised list to block people you don’t want to hear from.
5) Bar Withheld Numbers: Block all incoming calls with a hidden caller ID. We also offer the flexibility for you to receive international calls even if the caller ID is hidden.
*Call Guard uses SmarTone’s network to block junk calls before they get to you. This service is exclusive to SmarTone users.
* This service requires a monthly subscription fee. Please visit smartone.com/callguard for details.
# launched in Aug 2011
1. Download and install “Call Guard” app to your smartphone
2. Open the app and subscribe the service
Please visit http://smartone.com/callguard/en for details
Service is provided by SmarTone. We are always excited to hear from you.
Email: [email protected]
1. Is Call Guard available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the Call Guard app is available for PC.
2. How do I run Call Guard on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of Call Guard App, however there are a number of ways to play Call Guard on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the Call Guard app free?
Ans: Yes, the Call Guard app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
Call Guard is a life-saving android app that blocks unwanted calls and texts. It is the perfect app for busy people who need to stay connected but also need to avoid spam and telemarketing calls.