Millions of people are affected by online scams every year. ClickCease is the solution to protect yourself from online scams and keep your computer safe.
1. Monitor your Google Ads campaign click fraud stats.
2. Change your ClickCease settings.
3. Manage AdSpy competitor analysis.
4. Chat with a support rep.
5. Get notified of attacks on your Google Ads campaigns.
6. Monitor your Bing Ads campaign click fraud stats.
7. Change your Bing Ads settings.
8. Manage AdSpy competitor analysis.
9. Chat with a support rep.
10. Get notified of attacks on your Bing Ads campaigns.
Download ClickCease APK Free
|App Latest version:||1.6.2|
|ClickCease last updated time||Apr 25, 2021|
How To Download and Install ClickCease For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install ClickCease App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “ClickCease App” in the search bar.
- Find the ClickCease App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the ClickCease App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “ClickCease App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use ClickCease App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
The ClickCease app is designed to help people suffering from internet addiction. The app has a number of features to help people manage their internet use, including a timer to track how long they are online, a blocker to stop them from accessing certain websites, and a report that shows how much time they have spent online that day. ClickCease also includes a community forum where people can share their experiences and advice, and a blog with articles on internet addiction and how to overcome it.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
1. Is ClickCease available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the ClickCease app is available for PC.
2. How do I run ClickCease on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of ClickCease App, however there are a number of ways to play ClickCease on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the ClickCease app free?
Ans: Yes, the ClickCease app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
Click Cease is an android application that helps you to stop clicking on links that you don’t intend to click. It creates a blacklist of the links you don’t want to click and every time you try to click on one of them, Click Cease will ask you if you’re sure you want to click on that link. If you click “no”, the link will be added to your blacklist.