Welcome to the SCIS photo contest! This is your chance to show off your photography skills and win some amazing prizes. The contest is open to all students, staff and parents of SCIS. There are three categories to enter: landscape, portrait and still life. We can’t wait to see your amazing photos!
SCIS Photo Features:
1. Take your own photo when applying for a Secure Certificate of Indian Status (SCIS) and submit it straight from your smartphone free of charge.
2. The SCIS Photo App eliminates the cost of photos and offers a convenient way to provide the photo required to apply for the secure status card.
3. To complete your SCIS application, you must submit a complete application (Form 83-172E), a Guarantor Declaration (Form 83-169E) and supporting documentation.
4. To find out how to apply, visit canada.ca/indian-status.
5. Once your complete application and supporting documentation has been received, your photo will be linked with your application.
6. You do not need to contact Indigenous Services Canada (ISC) to inform us that you have submitted your photo through the App.
7. All information provided through the SCIS Photo App is encrypted. The collection and use of personal information is in accordance
Download SCIS Photo APK Free
|APK Name||SCIS Photo|
|App Latest version:||1.4.9|
|SCIS Photo last updated time||Dec 19, 2020|
|Developed by||SAC – ISC|
How To Download and Install SCIS Photo For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install SCIS Photo App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “SCIS Photo App” in the search bar.
- Find the SCIS Photo App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the SCIS Photo App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “SCIS Photo App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use SCIS Photo App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
About SCIS Photo
SCIS Photo Playstore is a fun and easy to use photo app that allows you to create and share amazing photo collages with your friends and family. With SCIS Photo Playstore, you can choose from a variety of templates, layouts and backgrounds to create your masterpiece. You can also add your own photos, text and stickers to make your collage truly unique. SCIS Photo Playstore makes it easy to customize your photos and share them with your friends and family.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
1. Is SCIS Photo available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the SCIS Photo app is available for PC.
2. How do I run SCIS Photo on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of SCIS Photo App, however there are a number of ways to play SCIS Photo on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the SCIS Photo app free?
Ans: Yes, the SCIS Photo app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
Users can now use the SCIS Photo android application to capture and store photos of their school and personal belongings for easy access and reference. This application is a valuable tool for students, staff, and parents and provides a secure and convenient way to keep track of important school information.