If you’re like most companies, you’ve adopted AWS to power your cloud infrastructure. But what if you also want to run workloads on-premises? With AWS Outposts, you can have the best of both worlds—AWS compute, storage, and networking, with the ability to run your on-premises applications and workloads. AWS Outposts is a fully managed service that provides an on-premises compute and storage experience, with the same functionality and features as AWS, on your own premises. You can use AWS Outposts to run your on-premises applications, to extend your AWS environment to new geographic regions, or to power hybrid applications. AWS Outposts is available in two variants: AWS Outposts for
Download AWS Outposts APK Free
|APK Name||AWS Outposts|
|App Latest version:||16.16.5|
|AWS Outposts last updated time||Aug 27, 2021|
|Developed by||Amazon Mobile LLC|
How To Download and Install AWS Outposts For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install AWS Outposts App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “AWS Outposts App” in the search bar.
- Find the AWS Outposts App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the AWS Outposts App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “AWS Outposts App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use AWS Outposts App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
2. How do I run AWS Outposts on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of AWS Outposts App, however there are a number of ways to play AWS Outposts on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About AWS Outposts
AWS Outposts provides a truly consistent hybrid experience by bringing AWS infrastructure, services, APIs, and tools to anywhere customers need it. The AWS Outposts app provides a virtual demo of the hardware specifications and features of AWS Outposts. The app provides guided and self-guided tours of Outposts components, such as hosts, networking, power, and security, and AR functionality for an immersive experience.
AWS Outposts provides a way to extend the AWS public cloud to your own data center, or a co-location facility. This allows customers to run AWS services, such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS), on-premises while leveraging the same APIs, functionality, and management consoles as they do in the AWS cloud. AWS Outposts is an on-premises extension of AWS, delivering the same functionality as AWS in your own data center or co-location facility. With AWS Outposts, you can run AWS services, such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS), on-premises, while leveraging the same APIs, functionality, and management consoles as you do in the AWS cloud. AWS Outposts is an on-premises extension of AWS, delivering the same functionality as AWS in your own data center or co-location facility.