Wikipedia is a website that anyone can edit, and it’s free! It’s a great resource for information on just about anything.
How To Download and Install Wikipedia For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install Wikipedia App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “Wikipedia App” in the search bar.
- Find the Wikipedia App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the Wikipedia App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “Wikipedia App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use Wikipedia App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
history, and more. You can customize your Explore feed to match your interests.
2. View history and citations for articles
When you explore an article, you can now view its history and the list of sources that were used to write it.
3. Easily share articles with others
You can now share articles easily with others via social media, email, and messaging apps.
4. Save articles for later
You can now save articles for later, making it easy to read them when you have more time.
5. Stay up-to-date with your Watchlist
The Watchlist lets you keep track of the articles that you are interested in and want to follow.
6. Get notifications for important events
You can now get notifications for important events on Wikipedia, such as when an article is created or when there are changes to an article that you are following.
Summary of Wikipedia APK:
|App Latest version:||null|
|Wikipedia last updated time||Aug 17, 2022|
|category||Books & Reference|
|Developed by||Wikimedia Foundation|
1. Is Wikipedia available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the Wikipedia app is available for PC.
2. How do I run Wikipedia on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of Wikipedia App, however there are a number of ways to play Wikipedia on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the Wikipedia app free?
Ans: Yes, the Wikipedia app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
Wikipedia for Android is an application that allows users to access Wikipedia articles on their Android devices. The app has a number of features, including the ability to search for articles, save articles for offline reading, and share articles with others. Wikipedia for Android is available in a number of languages, including English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, and Chinese.