When it comes to creating art, there are few tools as versatile as Sketchpad. This powerful application allows you to create anything your imagination can dream up, from simple sketches to intricate illustrations. With its easy-to-use interface and wide range of features, Sketchpad is the perfect tool for artists of all levels of experience.
Download Sketchpad APK Free
|App Latest version:||1.0|
|Sketchpad last updated time||Oct 14, 2016|
|category||Art & Design|
|Developed by||Adeel Ahmad|
How To Download and Install Sketchpad For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install Sketchpad App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “Sketchpad App” in the search bar.
- Find the Sketchpad App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the Sketchpad App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “Sketchpad App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use Sketchpad App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
Sketchpad is the ultimate drawing and sketching app for Android. It offers a simple and easy to use interface that lets you unleash your creativity. With Sketchpad, you can create sketches and drawings of any complexity. You can also use it to take notes, make to-do lists, or just brainstorm ideas.
-A simple sketch drawing program consisting of a drawing space along with the ability to select basic modes as follows:
-A mode to draw sketches with scribbled freehand lines
-A mode to draw straight lines
-A mode to draw rectangles
-A mode to draw ellipses
-A mode to draw squares and circles
-In addition the user can select a color for any of the graphical objects that are about to be drawn.
-The user can select layers to identify an object that has already been drawn and perform the following operations:
-Move the selected layer freely
-Delete the layer
-Duplicate that layer
-Undo (and Redo)
-Save (and Load) a partially completed drawing
1. Is Sketchpad available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the Sketchpad app is available for PC.
2. How do I run Sketchpad on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of Sketchpad App, however there are a number of ways to play Sketchpad on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the Sketchpad app free?
Ans: Yes, the Sketchpad app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
Sketchpad is a great way to unleash your creative side. With its easy to use interface, you can create amazing drawings and paintings in no time. The best part is that you can share your work with others, and they can leave feedback for you. So what are you waiting for? Download Sketchpad and start creating!